Must be ‘organisations’ (they MUST be recognised by national law):
- A corporate body (agency, authority, company, etc), or
- A non-corporate body (trust, other small NGO, etc).
The organisation has a nominated individual to act as its representative (or two). Individuals acting alone, not for an organisation, cannot be members.
The member organisation:
- Needs the approval of the General Members Meeting
- Must have compatible objectives with ECRR’s,
- Must apply to the ECRR Board to be a member,
- Must be accepted as member by the Board,
- Must 'pay' an annual fee.
To become a member you can contact the ECRR secretariat by firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership can end or be terminated (various legal rules apply).
See for the membership fee:GMM 2017 the ECRR Member Fees.pdf
See for more infomation: GMM2017 The ECRR Members.pdf